Our rule of thumb applies once again: only the very best conference interpreters are good enough for Absolute Translations, because only the very best is good enough for you.
G20, APEC, NATO, UN, WTO and IMF, these are the world summits at which our highly skilled and trained conference interpreters have interpreted.
We guarantee AIIC certification and NAATI accreditation at the senior and advanced interpreting levels for every conference.
Our Conference Interpreters have the following qualifications and accreditations:
- Highly skilled and trained UN conference interpreters
- Internationally certified by AIIC
- Nationally certified by NAATI at senior conference level
- Asia-Pacific, Europe and Africa
- World summits, international diplomatic meeting, trade missions
In an ISO4043 compliant sound-proof booth with direct view of the speaker, the interpreter listens to a speaker through earphones and simultaneously renders the message into another language through the microphone. The listeners receive the interpretation via the headphones they are wearing.
In the meeting room, the interpreter listens to a speech and takes notes. During timed intervals the interpreter takes the floor and renders the meaning of the speaker’s message into the other language. When finished, the speaker takes over again and the interpreter continues with note taking.
In a meeting situation, the interpreter whispers what is being said by a speaker in another language to a maximum of four delegates.
Also equipment can be supplied by Absolute Translations. We partner with equipment rental organisations across the globe.
Quality and Guarantee
Absolute Translations provides interpreters for your meetings nationally and internationally.
- Highly skilled and trained NAATI certified interpreters
- Individually selected for your specific requirements
- Bound by AUSIT Code of Ethics and confidentiality agreement
- Available 24/7 and weekends/public holidays
- Individual, sessional and group assignments
Onsite, OPI, VRI and Conference
Our flexible service delivery options allow us to cater not only for onsite appointments but also for remote meetings:
- Onsite Interpreting
- Over the Phone Interpreting (OPI)
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
- Conference Interpreting
We cover all major languages in Australia as well as languages spoken by migrant & refugee communities. We also offer rare & emergent languages such as Pacific Island languages or African dialects. We can also connect you to Indigenous interpreters who assist you with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islands languages.
We always endeavour to assign interpreters fluent in regional language variations such as Sudanese Arabic or Mexican Spanish.